Prospective students with limited financial resources who are interested in attending the Diversity Recruitment Program are encouraged to apply for the DRP Travel Fellowship.
Preference for this fellowship will be given to applicants in their final year of their bachelor's degree in any major, and college graduates with professional experience in any field.
Recipients of the DRP Travel Fellowship will receive:
- Airline, bus or train transportation to Boston, MA from October 27-28, 2017
- One night lodging in Cambridge, MA on the evening of October 27, 2017
- Complimentary shuttle bus from hotel to Harvard Square included
Please note, the fellowship will not cover the expenses of ground transportation, meals, or any other expenses incurred while traveling.
The 2017 DRP Travel Fellowship will become available beginning in August 2017.
Applicants will be asked to provide:
- Completed online application form
- Statement of Intent describing interest in the program
- One Letter of reference
- Academic transcripts
Deadline: Tuesday, September 12, 2017
Please note: we require all application materials be received by our office by the deadline.